Win gift voucher from Made in Arts London
1. Entries to this competition are offered on the basis of the competition terms set out below (the “Terms”). When we say “we”, “us” or “our”, we mean Made in Arts London.
2. The competition is open to all Made in Arts London Customers in the United Kingdom, aged 18 years and over. We may ask you to provide proof of identity and eligibility. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants and at their sole discretion, to exclude any entrants or winners who do not comply with any of these terms and conditions.
3. By entering into the competition you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and any other competition instructions communicated to you. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and any other competition instructions, these Terms will prevail.
4. The prize for this competition is for a £100 gift voucher redeemable at Made in Arts London. To enter the competition entrants must repost an image of a product or artwork currently on sale at Made in Arts London to their Instagram grid, like our competition post and following Made in Arts London’s Instagram account.
5. The prize draw will take place on or within 14 days of the Closing Date and one winner (“Winner”) will be selected at random. The Winner will be contacted by us via Instagram DM.
To accept the Prize, the Winner must:
i) Followed the rules of entry listed on the Instagram post announcing the competition
ii) respond to our message within 3 working days of being notified and provide confirmation of their acceptance
iii) provide an email address. Upon acceptance, the Prize will be emailed to the winner from Made in Arts London. If the Prize is unclaimed within 3 working days of the Winner being notified by us, or is declined, then an alternative winner may be chosen at our sole discretion.
6. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The prize can be used against purchases made on the Made in Arts London website and is valid a year from it’s awarded date. Although the winner can use the voucher to buy multiple items from different artists across our shop the amount must be spent in one transaction, any remaining amount from £100 will be lost. The Winner agrees not to sell, offer to sell, or use the Prize for any commercial or promotional purpose (including placing the Prize on an internet auction site). In the event that the Winner sells, offers to sell, or uses the Prize for any commercial or promotional purpose, the Prize will be void.
7. Our liability to you for any direct, indirect or consequential damage or loss is excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law and in particular we will have no liability to the Winner or to any other third party in respect of any issue which affects the quality or fitness for any particular purpose of the Prize or any damage or loss resulting from making use of the Prize. You further accept that any replacement or substitution of the Prize is at our sole discretion and we are under no obligation to do so.
8. Our decision as to entrants taking part and selection of the Winner is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
9. We will not share the details you give us when you enter the competition with non-affiliated third parties. You hereby expressly consent to our use of your personal data for the purposes of administering and promoting the competition.
10. We may also use the data we collect from you to contact you at a later date to inform you of any of our events which we feel you may be interested in – you may ask us to remove you from any mailing list that we keep for marketing purposes. We will comply with our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998.
11. The Winner may be required to participate in publicity connected with this competition with their name and winning social media post being published by Made in Arts London and/or its affiliates in any format: a) on social media sites including but not limited to Instagram, Twitter and Facebook; and b) to other entrants as well as Made in Arts London and its affiliates’ employees, officers, clients and prospective clients. Publicity shall mean but shall not be limited to the winner’s name and social media post. Made in Arts London will confirm the Winner’s consent via a direct message before publishing.
12. Made in Arts London cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction, availability or functionality or otherwise or any other problem with any device, server, system, network or mobile operator or service provider or otherwise, which may result in any entry not being properly logged, recorded or recognised.
14. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to: a. amend these Terms; b. disqualify any entrant who does not comply with these Terms or has acted fraudulently in any way; c. suspend or cancel the competition, at any time and without providing any prior notice if we deem it necessary in our reasonable opinion or if circumstances arising outside our control make such action necessary; and d. substitute the Prize in the event that circumstances beyond our control mean that the Prize cannot be provided to the Winner.
15. If any part of these Terms is found by a competent court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable then the relevant provision shall be modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable.
16. This competition and the Terms are governed by English law and disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.